Return & Exchange Policy for products purchased on Fypon.com
Product Return Policies
The policies outlined below are solely for products purchased via Fypon.com. All products purchased elsewhere by the customer wishing to return and/or exchange should contact customer support via email, firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.446.3040.
Freight Carrier Damage Claims
In the event of damage, the following actions are appropriate.
- Claims for loss must be filed in writing, noting damage with photographs of tracking label, damaged goods on our return center within 1 business day (24 hours) of delivery
- The customer is obligated to report carrier damage claim on Fypon.com/returns with proper documentation or imagery associated. Failure to do so may result in disallowance of a claim.
Any product ordered on Fypon.com will be accepted under policy returns for stock items under the following guidelines, in Fypon's sole discretion:
- Products that have been discontinued are not eligible for return.
- Requests for policy RGA must be made within 1 months of delivery of goods, and submitted from Fypon.com/returns
- All requests for returned goods are subject to the following:
- Goods must be received in good and original condition.
- Goods must be in unbroken, original packaging.
- Restocking fees:
° 1-30 days – minimum 20% restocking fee.
- Once the request has been approved, an Return Good Authorization (RGA) will be issued, and the goods may be returned Freight Collect to the address designated on the RGA on a Fypon-approved carrier.
- Upon receipt of returned goods, Fypon will inspect the goods and issue a refund contingent on meeting the requirements of the RGA process.
To enact a return for a refund, click here.
Item Not Eligible For Refund
- Product that has been installed, painted or in any way modified from the original shipped condition.
Fypon will consider accepting quality returns for uninstalled product under the following guidelines:
- Requests for defective material must be submitted on Fypon.com/returns with pictures to indicate no quality or damage to the product
Fypon will accommodate cancellations for orders product under the following guidelines:
- Cancellation requests must be made via Customer Service (1.800.446.3040) with your confirmation order number to cancel your order.
- The cancellation request must reference either the customer purchase order number or Fypon order number, and the line item(s) to be cancelled.
- Cancellation requests must be received within 24 hours from receipt of the order through Fypon.com.
- Fypon will confirm cancellations with an order cancellation acknowledgement website